Disclaimer: I'm not for corruption. Completely against it. I accept I might (surely would) have indulged in some form of corruption over my life and thus claim no moral right against corruption. But yes, I consider blackmail to be the biggest form of corruption - and 'fast-unto-death' is blackmail.
- Tough Lokpal Bill; death sentence for the corrupt
- Return of all black money stashed abroad
- Abolish Rs.1,000 and Rs.500 currency notes
- Replace the British systems with Indian alternative
- Reform in the electoral system; Prime Minister is directly elected by people
- Ensure all citizens declare their incomes
- Promote Hindi (almost the expense of English)