Friday, December 26, 2008

XL Meri Jaan....

Dear Blog,

I was sitting on my computer, typing away words... Yes, thr was my bed with my favourite pillow near me... Thr was the clean green garden visible from my window. There was the hill reminding me of the picturesque hotels I have stayed on my travels. There was the relief of knowing there was a squash court nearby where I could pass time should I feel bored. And there was the joy of having mom’s hand-made food with lots of pure ghee and no aloo... But then, I missed home...

Call me mad but I’m in love with the hectic schedules... that waking up till 4 in the morning with nothing to do but talk about nothing at all. I hate the ISO:9001 food but I more than that I love cursing it and after all cursing, ultimately having the same cheese dosa every alternate day... I hate to live in that small room 311 but I love the neighbours and their neighbours and so on... I hate not being able to find time in the evening to have a game of badminton, but I love making plans with friends for it... I hate when friends talk of home but love it when I make them feel at home far away from home...

I’m home... But thanks to the two terms spent doing MBA, now I’m far away from my other home...

XL Meri Jaan...
PP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just as u requested.
You Are MAD...