Finally it’s done... The feeling of wait is over – I’ll miss these days... Here’s a short list of wat I’ll miss:
- First and foremost, meeting the seniors day-in-day-out. I know most of them may not remember any of us, and that we tracked each one of them through their arduous journey is a fact that not many will know or acknowledge.
- Running behind one pparticularly sweet PCommer who kept forgetting things – most of aall, FOOD!!!
- Getting stares and requests from the people in process and more often than not, fullfilling them to my content.
- Calling up the FnB team at the most awkward of times to order for some really reallly awkward demands.
- Calling up one non-V-Group V anytime I couldn’t find anyone to do a job!!!
- Allotting companies and then realising the coordinator was not in town!!!
- Cribbing about not being studying and sc#$%ing up OR test coz all others were busy with studying and couldn’t be there in the process.
- Scolding and threaatening PCom with non-cooperation (or at least appear to) even when I cudn’t bring myself to, in anyway, endanger the process..